20mm aa gun

H all have jus been given this 20mm anti aircraft gun con some one tell me were it was made anb if i can get a manual for it all the best jerry please take a look at my web site http://www.jerrysjeeps.co.uk

Nice 20mm Jerry it looks very similar to a 20mm Hispano anti aircraft gun WW2 dated I sold a few years ago

this looks a bit more chunky than the one I had it was a nice light gun to tow and to be honest I

wish that I had never sold it

Commander

H all have jus been given this 20mm anti aircraft gun con some one tell me were it was made anb if i can get a manual for it all the best jerry please take a look at my web site www.jerrysjeeps.co.uk

Hi I have a wartime version of this gun which was made by Hispano-Suiza and supplied to both allied and axis forces in 1944 - Mine is a 1944 Hispano- Suiza HS-404 20MM Anti Aircraft gun . Yours has the basic chassis as it were that mine does but has a lot more added to it and is on bigger wheels etc so suspect that it must be a postwar version of my HS-404 .

Very nice piece anyway and probably still fairly rare , Cheers:coffee:

Hi I have a wartime version of this gun which was made by Hispano-Suiza and supplied to both allied and axis forces in 1944 - Mine is a 1944 Hispano- Suiza HS-404 20MM Anti Aircraft gun . Yours has the basic chassis as it were that mine does but has a lot more added to it and is on bigger wheels etc so suspect that it must be a postwar version of my HS-404 .

Very nice piece anyway and probably still fairly rare , Cheers:coffee:

Glynn,

Do you have any pictures of your gun you can post on here ?

Rob......................rnixartillery.

• 3 months later...