Sorry about that!

Joris

Joris,

Thanks for all the work you put into the forum, some of us are realistic enough to know that like MVs, computers have "issue" at times.

No worries

R

Especially if it's a Land Rover :-D

Sore point as my mate just changed his rear seals and the last hub bolt snapped off in the hole.

But yes the forum is good :kissoncheek:

I Understood when things would not connect yesterday that it was being taken care of , withdrawl symptoms were begaining to manifest them selves but with exposure to O.D. in the form of Militaria magizines . war movies and staring at my blank pc monitor imagining that I was at the HVMF site got me through ........Just Barely !!!! THANK YOU Joris for all your hard work . :tup:::tup:::clap::thanx::thanx:

I Understood when things would not connect yesterday that it was being taken care of , THANK YOU Joris for all your hard work . :tup:::tup:::clap::thanx::thanx:

Just to underline that point - if HMVF goes down you can rest assured Joris in on it. It wouldn't funtion without him.

Thanks JN. Beer in the summer at yours?

Jack.