Going to W&P with a display.. Vehicular support?

Hello all, last year our group went to W&P for the first time, with a display showing Russian Naval Infantry in Chechnya. We liked it very much and met some great people there! We also did an improvised display with Neil's OT-90 in the arena.

This year we are going again and our display this year is VDV (Airborne) in Afghanistan in 1986. However we are looking at display options.. one thing that would help very much would be to have a vehicle on site with our combat stations around it.

Does anyone know who to contact for such a thing or have any ideas?

Might be able to assist with the OT on your area given suitable discussions re. security, possible diesel donation (he says ducking fast) :-D, ability to get it out for the arena etc.

This then, will not be a problem as the OT will be be booked in by me as usual together with the Stollly and, if painted etc. in time the Landrover.

Unless you are after some other sort of vehicle?????

We had a discussion in the team, we think that the OT-90 might be a bit too big for the display. Making sure you can easily drive away with such a large beast is a bit hard as well =)

Thanks for the suggestion though! Appreciate it very much :-D

Yeah we were thinking about talking to Digby.. We've invited him to our team forum on RA (secret area), we also want to invite you but our admin is currently on holiday so access can't be granted at this moment..

One of us emailed with tanksforsale last year.. we were supposed to get the BTR60 or a BRDM, in the end we got neither. So I'm not sure if we want to go down that road again, I'm hoping for some private people who can help us out.:-D