HMVF on Mobile (iPhone / Android)

Joris

Stone ok I was able to do that, but I couldn't find my Pig clips at all. For the moment I've put it back to the mobile view mode as I think it helps minimise download costs when using it on the phone network

[...]

Given there are so many applications in the Android market, it seems just anybody can put up stuff for the unwitting to download.:(

Both these points completely true, sorry I didn't mention the former, I forgot as I'm on an unlimited data plan!

The latter is also true - beware the Chinese apps that don't actually do anything but hide from you and aren't easily uninstalled. AppRemover is good for swiftly ejecting such nasties.

Stone

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, after a few times visiting here on my new birthday iPhone, I found it very fiddly, just too many links per page, kept clicking links instead of scrolling etc. Fingers too fat! Tried the free one then bought the full version, so much easier to use although it obviously doesn't have the right look. So thumbs up from me Joris.

• 3 months later...
Anyone else experiencing problems with Tapatalk?

I currently get a Forum Error msg saying "The forum you are visiting is temporarily closed, please try later"

Perhaps I'll just use Safari.

I think it has to do with the server move, I'm keeping an eye on this...

This problem has been fixed, normality has resumed (lol).

Thanks for fixing that and all the other :computerrage: problems Joris, your free stress relieving Scammell driving session is booked, just turn up whenever you get a chance..:drive:

Thanks for fixing that and all the other :computerrage: problems Joris, your free stress relieving Scammell driving session is booked, just turn up whenever you get a chance..:drive:

That sounds awesome!! :D

• 1 month later...

Please note that with the latest TapaTalk application you can take pics with your mobile and upload them to the forum immediately! You can also post your current location so great features if you ask me!

• 2 weeks later...

Something strange on the android this morning. It wouldn't let me log in & required me to change the password as it was 1036 days old.

I came on the PC & logged in normally. Went to the android & logged in ok with the original password. What was that all about?

The other thing I've noticed if my chubby finger extends beyond the edges of the correct button on the android screen, I get send to amazon to do some shopping. :D

Oooooo only just found this thread again!!!!

Let me try something. R cubed went off this morning to help some if our club members move stuffs I sent him off with a full tum

Has it worked?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299318525.218616.jpg

Something strange on the android this morning. It wouldn't let me log in & required me to change the password as it was 1036 days old.

I came on the PC & logged in normally. Went to the android & logged in ok with the original password. What was that all about?

The other thing I've noticed if my chubby finger extends beyond the edges of the correct button on the android screen, I get send to amazon to do some shopping. :D

Having not used android I don't know about its possible uses but I had to change my password last night as my password was 927 days old.

• 2 months later...
Hi Guys

Is there an issues with Tap Talk as im getting no refreshes on my phone but all other sites are working ??

Thanks

ahhh I had the same with mine at lunch time. I can acces the forum fine, I can look at all the sub forums fine but I cannot get a refresh of new posts on my phone (if that all makes any sense?)