sherman M4A4 (in France )

supertrack

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not to much updates , i have one update but can't put picture now , you need to wait like me .

"I" made some shaft for bogies .

"I" start to work on the engine ( i exchanged the rebuilt one for to have the new body)

repair starter (come from England)

20151110.jpg

20160310.jpg

20160210.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour Sherman M4A4

Comment est votre projet?

Peut-être pourrions-nous aider les uns les autres pour échanger des pièces, peut-être nous avons quelque chose qui pourrait être intéressant pour vous, et peut-être que vous avez des pièces que nous pourrions utiliser :)

Tum juel, Sherman.dk

Bonjour Sherman M4A4

Comment est votre projet?

Peut-être pourrions-nous aider les uns les autres pour échanger des pièces, peut-être nous avons quelque chose qui pourrait être intéressant pour vous, et peut-être que vous avez des pièces que nous pourrions utiliser :)

Tum juel, Sherman.dk

I realise you are new to the forum but all posts are supposed to be in the English language.

I realise you are new to the forum but all posts are supposed to be in the English language.

Really? Where can we find this rule? Anyway, don't worry, Sherman.dk isn't insulting anybody... Just asking how the project is going on, and if he can swap parts...

Oh, by the way, welcome to the forum Sherman.dk!

Jan

Edited by rewdco

• 6 months later...

It's long. Buying parts it's not easy ,you need lot of money and travel a lot for to keep parts.

Normaly , a good friend will have a turret for me . It's will be Christmas for me !

It's time to start to work. Realy it's not a joke. After lot of years , it's time to work .:D

Supertrack

• 3 months later...