ongoing replica sdkfz222

wilhelm222

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi started it in may last year ,a few hours here and there as i work full time and alsohave a 20 month old daughter and she comes first ,trying to get it nearly finished for about may time so it will be about a year in all cheers will

:)its looking good how long as it taken you to get this far ,

looks fantastic brilliant work.at least you shouldnt have any touble finding it when you come out of the supermarket. it will be in the wehrmacht section which is just to one side of mothers and children and disabled.oh i wish this was true it would make the weekly shop more interesting and i would even want to go.

Looking absolutely awesome. I am very envious. I also want to undergo a similiar project one day. Looking forward to seeing how you go about putting a turret and gun mount in it. Do you plan on making the 20mm and MG34 gas firers? Or static use only?

hi i do want to have them as gas firerers some time ,but for now i will just have them statics cheers will

Looking absolutely awesome. I am very envious. I also want to undergo a similiar project one day. Looking forward to seeing how you go about putting a turret and gun mount in it. Do you plan on making the 20mm and MG34 gas firers? Or static use only?

yer loads of projects in mind but which one to go with, thought of pak 40 opel blitz, or me 109 ,wot do you think cheers will

My God , did you mention a Messerschmitt 109 ? That would be a real challenge !

If you need plans , I got a nice book with all the variants of tis magnificient piece of German Technology

Can't wait to see you get started on that !

cheers,

philip

cheers for the offer ,been thinking about it for some years now my brothers got tig welder so thats handy just have to get a good supply of scrap alloy but thats my second job anyway and a lot of rivvets

My God , did you mention a Messerschmitt 109 ? That would be a real challenge !

If you need plans , I got a nice book with all the variants of tis magnificient piece of German Technology

Can't wait to see you get started on that !

cheers,

philip

• 2 weeks later...