ongoing replica sdkfz222

wilhelm222

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice ,should keep you busy for a while,any idea when it will be ready for the road and is that a l/r ser 3 chassis it's sitting on.

all the best

eddy

trying to get it finished for around may, its a 110 t/d ,would likke to try and get it mot road legal but dont now about the visability.

a couple more pics taken a couple of weeks ago.

Looks like your making a good job of it ,, maybe a larger windscreen with a flip down cover with small openings might be the answer to the visibilaty ,

thats a worth a try but might ruin the look a bit cheers will

basically to get it done for the start of reenactment it has been a bit of a challenge already as i have to put my 20 month old daughter first so i only get a couple of hours here and there cheers will

you say you aim to have it finished for may,is this for a particular event or a personal target?

thanks done bit more tonight bit of paint bit of welding /grinding and boot lid on ,you should go for the 234 ive been thinking about my next project ,been thinking about doing me 109 full size for about 5 yrs now its getting ever closer cheers will

I love this project... I wish that I had more time to build something similar. I have often contemplated building a sd kfz 234 with 3 out of 4 steering axles but I have not had time to undertake such a project.

Keep up the good work.

Ava 078.jpg

Ava 076.jpg

Brilliant project, great workmanship, ace skills, admirable dedication.

I look forward to the day you can push this outside and we get a look at the overall shape and scale of this!

Really appreciate the updates, and very good of you to take the time to entertain us when you sop clearly have your hands full !

Ps, anyone here got a picture of a real one they can post up ?

well hats of to you for a brilliant scwimmer replica looks thevery very good ,i built a kbel all steel about 5 yrs ago but sadly had to sell it its in the sheffeild area i belive i will keep the updates and pics coming as and when cheers will

I look forward to the day you can push this outside and we get a look at the overall shape and scale of this!

Really appreciate the updates, and very good of you to take the time to entertain us when you sop clearly have your hands full !

something like this.

DSC_8798.jpg