W&P christmas card

HotBed

I get the same large and very expensive card from a firm I deal with, it hasn't changed in 10 years, it doesn't matter it's just marketing.

Despite my first comment the W&P one has had some thought and effort applied which is a much nicer thing altogether, so a merry Christmas to Rex and the team from me.

I once worked for a big company (name will remain nameless) and the Xmas card we received was a piece of A4 paper printed off with Merry Christmas on it, and folded in two:shocked:.

I like getting the card from W&P, at least they can be bothered. The booking in form is what I'm after, I don't pay much attention to what period it is or what they have done to the photo.

So did I , although Im sure the re-enactors who frequent this site wouldnt appreciate it!

I took that posting in jest,...........I HOPE I'm correct in doing so,........as if you look at my signature,.......:whistle:. Why else would the good folk who own wwii era vehicles wish to publiclly show them if not in respect and rememberance to those who actually used then for real.

This also I guess is the same for those who own other era ones as well, but as thread was about W&P xmas card and wwii period reenactors. :)

Merry Xmas, and wear yer tin hat against falling raindeer droppings........:cool2:

Andy

I took that posting in jest,...........I HOPE I'm correct in doing so,........as if you look at my signature,.......:whistle:. Why else would the good folk who own wwii era vehicles wish to publiclly show them if not in respect and rememberance to those who actually used then for real.

This also I guess is the same for those who own other era ones as well, but as thread was about W&P xmas card and wwii period reenactors. :)

Merry Xmas, and wear yer tin hat against falling raindeer droppings........:cool2:

Andy

Yes, it was in jest... just a gentle poking fun at those who seem reluctant to admit to enjoying their hobby. :iloveyou: