W&P christmas card

HotBed

got home tonight and in the post was the application form for next years W&P show, along with it was a bloody big christmas card from rex cadman and friends, what a waste of money, all the money that cost to produce i would rather had a free bog roll on entry next year (if i go)

dunno about anyone else but mines now in the bin

got home tonight and in the post was the application form for next years W&P show, along with it was a bloody big christmas card from rex cadman and friends, what a waste of money, all the money that cost to produce i would rather had a free bog roll on entry next year (if i go)

Graham, do you throw all your Christmas cards in the bin when you get them? :(

Yep none too impressed by the 'scattergun' photoshopping... Given the amount of effort the reenactors & vehicle owners went to to look the part in the picture it seems a shame to paint all over them... Snow on the ground...yes... 4 inches of snow on everyones shoulders... erm no...

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

Sorry, but someone would moan if they didn't get a card - I think it's a nice gesture.:n00b:

for those of us not on his chrimbo card list it might be nice to post a photo what it looks lke as we haven't a clue what you all are on about otherwise,

gary

That's not posssible as the Copyright of the Photo is Stuart Gould/W&P & I doubt he would give permission for us to publish it so it can be slagged off...

You may be able to find it somewhere on his website

http://stuartgouldphotography.co.uk/blog/

Stuart is a great bloke. I was happy to get the card. Keep tongue firmly placed in cheek. My wife just rolled her eyes when she saw it and said it was dreadful. But she says that about any Christmas card that involves military stuff...a question of taste. Deck the halls...

I got the card as well,.........seems (again :argh:) that ONLY the YANKS and germans were involved in the period depicted. :n00b:

Shame...............but predictable.

*for those who didn't get card period depicted is wwii.

Rick W the re-enactors forum i think your refering to is www.wwiireenacting.co.uk :) (yes I'm a member, and no, I'm not featured.)

All the best.

Andy

That's not posssible as the Copyright of the Photo is Stuart Gould/W&P & I doubt he would give permission for us to publish it so it can be slagged off...

You may be able to find it somewhere on his website

http://stuartgouldphotography.co.uk/blog/

That is a very interesting point and has got me thinking......

Does that mean, in theory, that any piccies posted on here must be posted by the person who took the photo, or can prove they own the copyright?

I put a piccie up of my grandad during the war, god knows who took it or who owns the copyright, I might be getting a letter asking for royalties!:laugh:

Graham, do you throw all your Christmas cards in the bin when you get them? :(

richard,

no i dont throw all my christmas cards in the bin, but i felt it was too big and the picture was not very good........and as you know everything indoors comes under the command of the wife :shake:, and i cannot repeat on here what she said about it. :)

regards

Must admit though i was not to happy with the card, i put up in the lounge for all too see............. just to claim the title of having been sent the largest Christmas card (again).

Though when the good lady had some friends around last night i noticed it was laying face down on the stereo cabinet ? and for sure will be M.I.A. by midweek :).

Ashley