W+P my letter to them. (Are you going to the 2010 Show Poll)

rambo1969

Are you going to the 2010 W&P Show  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to the 2010 W&P Show

• Yes, as an Exhibitor (MV & Living History or friend of...)
    • Yes, as Paying Public (inc public camping)
    • Yes, As a trader
    • No, I don't like the facilities
    • No, Too far to travel
    • No, No particular reason
    • No, because I won't Pay as an Exhibitor
    • Never been, will try it one day
    • Never Been, No opinion

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes people need to learn to use the toilet properly. Toilets cleaned every couple of hours or so would be an idea though. It would make it a hell of a lot more expensive for the organisers though.

In my pricing's, you will see that w+p could afford all day toilet cleaners.

Hi Guys ,

Ive been reading most of the replys regarding the W and P show and the gripes that some people have with it , most of it i guess is true in one form or another , ive been attending the show as an exhibitor with a vehicle for about 6-7 years now and enjoy it more now than ever and look forward to it every year .It is the main event in the year that i attend with my vehicles and thoughly enjoy it and I like most off you attend with friends , there are 6 main friends that form the back bone of the Beltring gang , over the years we together have slowly brought communial items , cookers , dinning tents and a general store tent , the toilets at the show i agree are awful , so for the last 3 years we hire one of the square plastic porta loos from a local supplier , now i think it costs us about £60 cash for the week ,bewteen the 6 guys ,its not alot of money ,and it keeps the women folk happy as well ,its worth £60 just for that ,and this last year we clubbed together and now have a gas powered shower thats fantastic , so i surposed what im trying to say is that as a group of friends we have over come the two main gripes that we had with the show and i surpose it comes down to the blunt fact that is if you dont like it then dont go , its your choice !! no one makes you go .

After all of that i would like to wish you all a very happy New Year ,Adrian

This years toilet facilities were a dissapointment to us, BUT not a big problem.

The positives of the vehicles, people, stalls, arena, flyby's and such outweigh the problems.

Still I would like the toilet facilities improve next time. In 2008 they were ok as I remember it.