Question

WE have all seen the rise in WW2 jeep prices, theres not much around for less than 9k, but at some of the higher price ranges, the 12k,14k and even 15k price tags,

are they actually selling at these prices?

Jules

8 answers to this question

I always look at the jeep prices and have come to the conclusion that the prices have stabilised. Or at the very least are not going up because of people sourcing jeeps from the US.

This will be coming up for sale soon..........

100_9695.jpg

100_9693.jpg

Restored by Tony Sudds 20 years ago. One of five i think he done before he went in to the parts business.

Niiice GPW, for sure. Then comes the inevitable question: How much? Will it reach the higher echelon of the price range?

Live well - as always,

Goran N

Sweden

It wont be cheap as its a T.S. restoration. I suspect it will go out of the country,as i have already recieved huge intrest from the states.

I have one for sale at £10,500 ono.......see classifieds.

I dont think thats too bad if anyone wants a GOOD jeep......not a "pure" one but right and running strongly.

I think its the time of year as i have had a lot os questions but no buyers....:-(

Regards

Lloyd

There is no doubt about it, the prices have really jumped up in recent years. I wonder whether this might be as a result of the "price guide" in CMV. Admittedly, the guide is only an average of the ones placed up for sale in the last Month or so, but are people looking at that, then adding a couple of thousand thereby constantly upping the value?

Just a thought.

Tim