War & Peace DVD

woa2

The DVD of the 2009 show is now out. I ordered my copy from the War & Peace website and they charged me £4 postage. Only found out today that I could have ordered it direct from Land Warrior Films and only paid £1.99 postage.

Good DVD, but the Land Rover section and the Vietnam Veteran interview do take up a fair time. Not much of WW2 Brit vehicles.

That's typical of W&P AND the magazines. They tend to sit on the bank at W&P and photograph or film the arena, every year. As most people are staying for a week or longer many can't take their vehicles into the arena as they have too much gear un packed etc. I can't drive mine as there is just too much stuff to pack away to move it (hence the idea of a Brockhouse).

• 7 months later...

I got two DVD's from "Landwarrior and sent to Australia.....no postage cost (was most pleased)

I enjoyed the 2008 one immensley as the Fox was on there (and Eddies's boff head).....

:-(:-( Still waiting on the !!!****$@@ export form from the :-X sucking British Government (20 days indeed!!).

But quite agree I bought the DVD's to see the vehicles...not a fan dancer or a jitter bug band.

I suppose I will have to try and get over in 2011 :cool2:

Cheers

Troy

I got two DVD's from "Landwarrior and sent to Australia.....no postage cost (was most pleased)

I enjoyed the 2008 one immensley as the Fox was on there (and Eddies's boff head).....

:-(:-( Still waiting on the !!!****$@@ export form from the :-X sucking British Government (20 days indeed!!).

But quite agree I bought the DVD's to see the vehicles...not a fan dancer or a jitter bug band.

I suppose I will have to try and get over in 2011 :cool2:

Cheers

Troy

What do you need the export forms for? Can't be the DVD's can it??