Mystery Object No.123

fv1609

Neither of these,Tony.

Plyaing mind games again, you little devil. OK another flyer , litterally, a modernised aircraft, and including helicopters, sound detector? Bugging me because the only kit I can even vaguley think of like this is stuf made by an American company called Ling.

Plyaing mind games again, you little devil.

I never said it went underwater, that's what you lot seemed to assume.

OK another flyer , litterally, a modernised aircraft, and including helicopters, sound detector?

Nope

Bugging me because the only kit I can even vaguley think of like this is stuf made by an American company called Ling.

French actually

It seems to be electrially powered, with a long power cable. So the generator must be sited some distance from this object. Either to isolate it from the generator, or so the object can be sited somewhere where the geneartor cannot go. Is this item water proofed and normally used under water?

It seems to be electrially powered, with a long power cable. So the generator must be sited some distance from this object. Either to isolate it from the generator, or so the object can be sited somewhere where the geneartor cannot go.
There is equipment at some distance but it is not a generator.

Is this item water proofed and normally used under water?
Yes, Lee was on the right track at the outset.