LIVE from Military Mayhem 2009

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

managed to get a couple of photos on my own, but relied on one of the MM team to take two of the following...

the-future-of-parking-control.jpg

The Future of Parking Controls....

collecting-the-award.jpg

Collecting the award for Best Living History Display :yay::-D

now-weve-nicked-you-for-breathing-in-a-public-place-where-do-i-stick-this.jpg

OK, so now we've nicked him for breathing in a public place, where should I stick this microphone, Dave?

mm2009-best-living-history-display.jpg

The award :)

We'd like to thank the Judges for their obvious good taste ;)

:thanx: Seriously, thanks to everyone there for making us so welcome, it was, for me, an excellent first introduction to MM (David made it last year, I was working), and to cap it all, I got the worst sunburn I've had in bleedin' years!

OUCH.jpg

Who said "What Summer?!" :rofl:

Edited by Redcap

Excellent stuff - Congrats on your award and well done boys .

Thanks :) We're rather chuffed, as you might imagine... although we suspect next year's gonna be a right fight to get the award again - we appear to have encouraged a load of folks to, how can I put it, rethink their displays a tad? ;)

Is the show over? no one told us... we're still here:coffee:

Heh, thought you might be :-D Enjoy the weather while it lasts - sunshine, showers, thunder, and of course lightning, for tomorrow ;)

I always like the Rapier set-up. On permernant loan from BAE...

100_1284.jpg

Some rivals to the 118-118 crew......They were manning the entrance in this morning....

100_1251.jpg

100_1252.jpg

What sort of tent is this on the side of the Daf radio body. Doesnt look like a CVRT tent....

100_1254.jpg

Forum member LtWt,S 101 was there. But i couldnt seem to pick him out amongst the other " Aussies" .......

100_1270.jpg

My little one enjoyed the weekend. I need to get her some proper trousers though.....

100_1261.jpg

Not military. But a personnal favourite for me was this V8 petrol Peterbuilt.....

100_1259.jpg