RM Commando radio net

pzluchs

pzluchs - Kazakhstan is either a boom town economy or a problem waiting to happen - it also has a chequered recent history of military violence. I cannot make heads or tails of the official material from the FCO (Foreign And Commonwealth office) on this. Add to this, any matériel with a genuine Military use must be the subject of an EUL (End User Licence), and you begin to see the quagmire you're asking members of this forum to enter into.

With the above in mind, I would therefore strongly suggest that any member looking to assist pzluchs check with HMCS and the FCO before finalising any agreements.

Edited by Redcap

Thanks.

But...

I know what -

Platoon(troop) level - 1 A41 manpack, may be 1-2 A40 manpacks - used for close range patrols.

Company - 2 A41, and a B or C series set or two in an FFR landrover.

BHQ - similar to company, expect may have 2-3 FFR landrovers.

What I want to know - my date correct? I think - yes. But I need details: were in Commando A13/A14 sets? Was in Commando Austin K9(?) radio van in HQ? Were in Commando Champs FFR or landys only? What sets were fitted on Citroen 2CV pick-ups?

All radio sets of Larkspur era You may see here - http://wftw.nl/larkspur/larkspur1.html.

If its secret - I'm sorry. But already passed 50 years. I think no crime in my questions :)