• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adrian i will be comming and it will probably cost about the same but mine wil be a modern vehicle due to needing reliability to get the cookhouse there

plus i will be there for most of the week not just the weekend

im not rich but as i will be doing the cookhouse for jack i think this event is worth it

i only normally do local events in the south east due to costs but this one is a exception

anyone who comes will be able to have a coffee in the cookhouse and find a warm welcome

As with Adrian I am looking forward to meeting you and lots of others from here who although I feel I know and count as friends have never met.

*Booking form is now an online booking form - to make it easier and more efficent for everyone. No blooming paper work for you!

Where do I find said booking form? Haven't been keeping up with events as i didn't know if i could definitely attend. Turns out I can and have just been given "permission" from the tall one to take his Ward.

Vince

Where do I find said booking form? Haven't been keeping up with events as i didn't know if i could definitely attend. Turns out I can and have just been given "permission" from the tall one to take his Ward.

Vince

You are the man Vince! And thanks to Mike too! The booking in form is on the A&E website - you can fill it out online - haven't really made it public as there is some JN and are adding but here goes......

www.armourandembarkation.com