Who's going & what are you taking

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I understand now , its a "cunning plan" by Jack to get Degsy to think he's gonna drive her and then find out that she won't start and have to fix her out of pity for the old girl :-D:-D:-D !

It took you a while to work that out....... first thing that came to my mind

:coffee::-D

• 2 weeks later...
Well because I will be running around like a mad man making sure this works well:sweat::sweat:(looking important and jumped up)

I observed in detail how Mon's works - and the success of A&E will be down to 1st class marshalling....

I intend to be there on my m20 and will be happy to carry out convoy duty and have mentioned the event on the wdm20 website and I know several other bikes will be available for convoy control

Nigel

I intend to be there on my m20 and will be happy to carry out convoy duty and have mentioned the event on the wdm20 website and I know several other bikes will be available for convoy control

Nigel

Many thanks Nigel!

Work is going on behind the scenes and Joris is/will be working on the A&E website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nigel

Also happy to help with convoy control on the Triumph :nut:

Jack,

If things go well this week Me and Steve will be bringing a Dodge WC51 (he is buying it and I need to book time off).

Dressed as 2nd Rangers (Normandy44) oh and we might even bring your family member John with us!

Keith

Jack,

If things go well this week Me and Steve will be bringing a Dodge WC51 (he is buying it and I need to book time off).

Dressed as 2nd Rangers (Normandy44) oh and we might even bring your family member John with us!

Keith

Good man Keith! Will add you guys to the list :) and yes make sure you bring Beckett - we have a lot of catching up to do:coffee:

Jack,

As far as the tented city goes we will be bringing a small wall and a pyramidial so will have spare accomodation!

Keith

Damn perfect as we were stuck as to where to put the HMVF Dancing Girls............:sweat::sweat:

Errrrm,

I have always endeavored to entertain the fairer sex ( I think that was the legal way of saying it).

Oh by the way if you need a fireman (20 years experience) for advice or risk assessments give me a buzz

Do we need to book camping space in the field ?

Hi Rich - no you are fine with that as we have plenty of room - plus I have laid on Winniebago trailers for GMC owners :coffee:

Edited by Jack

jack see if you can get richard to bring the marqui so we can have a large mess tent for everyone to eat in
we will be bringing the LARGE tent, it will however be our living quarters but of course the door/flap is always open to visitors anytime :) (especially if you bring chardonnay!!!!!!!!)