End of Season Bash Sept 26th-27th Supporting "H4H's"

Marmite!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok as work has turned up for saturday i will only be able to make the sunday now but will bring up a couple of the family for the day

For "couple" read "entire"!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Just got back in from the day there and what a nice chill-out session it was. Wish we could have been there from Friday night on but had already planned and booked a spares event at the the RR/Bentley warehouse in Crewe (430 mile round trip for a tax disc holder as they had nil stock of everything else I was after :-( ). Looks like it will go again next year so have pencilled it in to the calendar.

Many thanks to Lee & Ian for all their hard work in getting it together.

Tried to get there today but the Dodge had other ideas and threw a sicky.....just after I set out this morning . Decided I'd rather break down closer to home and turned back , died shortly after - fuel feed probs , managed to get started again and limped home . Filter bowl gasket disintegrated on removal and I'm out of gasket material at the moment so......

Great weekend... evreyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

We raised over £900.. for Help for Heroes...

Thanks to Dugout Pete & His team for help with the collecting & car parking...

Not many got past Pete without putting in the bucket...

DSC_2282.jpg

Would like to thank the Forum members that turned out to support the event, it was such a success that it is firmly on the events calender.. next years dates are 24th-26th September 2010... We are looking into getting catering up top for next year to ease the strain on the Bunker canteen...

Now for some photos...

DSC_2274.jpg

DSC_2275.jpg

DSC_2281.jpg

DSC_2283.jpg

DSC_2285.jpg

DSC_2286.jpg

DSC_2289.jpg

DSC_2291.jpg

DSC_2293.jpg