Well whos going??

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

After the ear battering from the coptor at WP we have decided to give it a miss.Dont like doing the same show two yrs running.:-D I heard Mark was about,he never came to HQ or said hello.miserable sod.:n00b:

Seems I may be there as well - I'm on Jury Service (no, I couldn't bleedin' get out of it!) for a fortnight from Monday, so unless they ding me for a long jury trial, all being well, I'll be there :)

ash find the cwp site brew will always be on mate

Cheers Dave will see you there :coffee:(PS are you cooking at the show as i promised the family i may treat them to a meal out on holiday:idea: ) and i have been told it can`t be burger and chips :nono:.

see you soon.

Ashley

Cheers Dave will see you there :coffee:(PS are you cooking at the show as i promised the family i may treat them to a meal out on holiday:idea: ) and i have been told it can`t be burger and chips :nono:.

see you soon.

Ashley

Don't you go and spoil them now :-D

I shall be there as a MOP. ANDY get that kettle on pronto.

ASHLEY

I'm confused,..............my kettle NORMALLY goes on a GAS FLAME,.......whats this pronto method; :cool2:

See you there, mate.

Andy

Oh, Dave, don't forget the inflatable item we spoke about t'other day;........:whistle: