How Much?

chevpol

That all depends, what the vehicle is, where it is etc. In some cases he'll use his own truck, in other cases he'll put money towards transport costs. You need to contact him for a quote, this year his low loader was not as busy as previous years, so they may be taking on less jobs now.

You would also have to fit in with Rex's timetable, he may only give you a few hours notice of pick up & drop off, you may have to wait a week to get your MV's back too. I believe that Chris was unloading his kit in the early hours of the morning this year..

I would of said that the lowloader was as busy as other years, Rex had 3 teams of drivers working this year & it was out all the time during the 2 weeks before the show that I was there..

Lee is correct, our vehicles are typically at the Hop Farm for 3 weeks. They have to be ready to go up to 2 weeks before the show, and may not come back for up to 2 weeks after. We usually get notified of collection or drop off 12 to 24 hours before, so you need to be very flexible.

I didn't see as many vehicles arriving during the show as usual, normally Rex's truck is bringing something new in every day. Maybe they'd just been efficient and everything was on site already.

Chris

Well there didnt seem to be that much armour there this year. Not compared to previous years.

I think it has to do with the D-Day commemorations.

People could probably only afford 1 of the events and chose D-Day ?