Carbine rear sights....

Jack

Guest matt

Hi Jack,

Rather than removing the rear sight I'd suggest you remove the stock,fit your mag pouch,and refit the stock. I have stripped that carbine down as far as it is possible to strip a new spec deact as when I bought it it was covered in a thick layer of grease and other crap.

Matt.

Remember that the stud on the backside of the mag pouch for the M1 carabine ( Thats hooks up for the stud on the belt...) Makes a ugly dent in your stock unless removed...

Regards Minnie

As a reserve officer,

Owner of M1 Carabine, and 2 M1 rifles kept in the order they all should have been- (a)live and kicking...

Some of the Norwegian legislation is actually quite OK...

Hi Matt

Yes as an Reserve Ofiicer there are some clearly positive advantages.

One of them is owning semi automatic rifles......

Our closest Allied, past and present, are most welcome.

Some of the most memrable moments in my time of service was NATO related activity involving cooperation with units from GB :D

Winter, snow and high taxes are among the other aspects that must taken in consideration :x moving to Norway

Regards

Minnie

The onlt problem now is that I can't fit the mags inside

I had that problem. To get the mags in I had to get the canvas wet so it became pliable, not soaking but fairly damp. Put the mags in then and when it dries out it'll retain the right size and shape.

I had that problem. To get the mags in I had to get the canvas wet so it became pliable, not soaking but fairly damp. Put the mags in then and when it dries out it'll retain the right size and shape.

Cheers Cripp, will try that right now 8)

Spot on Cripp, works a treat, job done, thank you very much great tip.

Cheers.

Jack.