War and Peace picture thread

Lord Burley

I know we have the gallery shots from the official website. But this is for Forum members to get your pics up........

100_1193.jpg

100_1192.jpg

100_1214.jpg

100_1204.jpg

100_1250.jpg

100_1197.jpg

100_1203.jpg

100_1217.jpg

100_1207.jpg

This H1 has bugged me for the last couple of years,as its marked up with RAF markings. And has a full compliment of Britis weapons. I have been unable to find the owner to explain something about it......

100_1220.jpg

the Ferret.....

100_1267.jpg

.....And me giving it some in the arena with the mother in law on board........

mumferret2.jpg

mumferrit.jpg

It was intentional................:D:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few interesting wagons, such a shame you can't get a good picture of just the wagon itself without other stuff.

DSCF1063.jpg

DSCF1064.jpg

DSCF1066.jpg

DSCF1065.jpg

Day after day I kept going back to try to get a picture of just this beautiful wagon itself without things on it, attached to it, underneath it or things/people around it. Wonderful restoration, most interesting thing of the show I thought.

DSCF1076.jpg

Must admit to liking those wagons, as well. :-D

Has anyone got any pics of my Bedford MW, 582 cyr (carrying 11 armoured div markings, (charging black bull), esp when around site in mud, etc...........??

Edited by LeeEnfield
added to post

Some of the pics I made:

View from the top of the Arena hill towards the living history field.

DSC01148.jpg

Some pics from within the Arena:

DSC01152.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01209.jpg

DSC01212.jpg

Neil's OT-90:

DSC01162.jpg

View through the gunner's sight:

DSC01197.jpg

On the inside:

DSC01168.jpg

PKM at the display.

DSC01092.jpg

After the crowd was gone:

DSC01132.jpg

No problem.. we have more.. would you like it if I PMed you the URL's to them?

Most definitely yes please!!!! - and thanks very much!!! :):) Will you guys be up for it next year too??? Digby from 9th Company is getting the reenactment status and PLI sorted by then to let us use blank firers, if possible, so things could be a bit more lively!! :):)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: OH, look,.................Jacks got HAIR,...........:cool2:

No - more a case of "OH, look.............Jacks working - he's making the tea/coffee for once!!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Most definitely yes please!!!! - and thanks very much!!! :):) Will you guys be up for it next year too??? Digby from 9th Company is getting the reenactment status and PLI sorted by then to let us use blank firers, if possible, so things could be a bit more lively!! :):)

Pics sent..

Yeah we have evaluated this year, found some stuff to do better next year.. so we will do that ;) Bigger and better. It will most probably be Afghanistan next time.

Pics sent..

Yeah we have evaluated this year, found some stuff to do better next year.. so we will do that ;) Bigger and better. It will most probably be Afghanistan next time.

And received - with many thanks!! :)

Glad you will be going back - made a change to see Soviet reenactors in force from the PW era!! :)

nice pics guys i will get some of mine up asap, good year this year especially as i proposed to my long suffering GF this year and she said yes so all is good lol
let me be the first to congratulate you Jonny :yay::yay::yay::yay:

let me know when I have to buy my new hat, dress, handbag, shoes, have my hair done etc etc etc. Of course I am assuming you will be getting married in the club house?

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil!!

SNV31977.jpg

So it was a lens peeking out of your boxers...........and i thought you were just pleased to see Chri G :eek: :cool2: :stop:

I thought it was just H K Dave poor pronouneciation of Sankey

Ashley

Edited by ashley

This H1 has bugged me for the last couple of years,as its marked up with RAF markings. And has a full compliment of Britis weapons. I have been unable to find the owner to explain something about it......

100_1220.jpg

I think this one in RAF markings could have been used at Greenham Common by the 501 RAF Regt. as it is on a B plate year 1985.

But it would not have had the Arab marked stay back boards on it!!.

Chris

let me be the first to congratulate you Jonny :yay::yay::yay::yay:

let me know when I have to buy my new hat, dress, handbag, shoes, have my hair done etc etc etc. Of course I am assuming you will be getting married in the club house?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: