off to poland on sunday

paulob1

dont know with the btr 60 but bmp's around 15k plus and t 55 similar but going up fast...and brdm2's around 18-20k...al depending upon condition...add a 3 k for delivery to UK or thereabouts...can get one if you want one...not got any btr 60 though...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reply they are in the 10-15k range depending upon condition...I will be bringing one back with a radar unit sometime this year, although at this rate maybe next year...have to sell my gaz 69 commanders car and my two urals and star 660's first...well i might do anyway...will have a lot of stock soon...

Me thinks the Eastern Europeans have got wind of the hobby and are charging well over the odd's for vehicles. £15,000 is 10 years wages in Eastern Europe!!!

Can't blame them.

We'd do the same ....:coffee:

you are spot on...they are starting to cream us so I am bypassing them where I can, and i have a good angle right now...will be sorted end of august and i hope to have a lot of interesting vehicles at realistic prices...

Hi No I dont know the Czech companies very well yet...am working on it...and to be honest just buiying from other dealers isnt going to be my game...you can all do that yourselves. i am trying to get hold of reliable sources of direct spares......yes Grzegorz spent a good deal of time with us, infact all the time I was out there...he is a very helpful guy...and very honest and trustworthy...

Me thinks the Eastern Europeans have got wind of the hobby and are charging well over the odd's for vehicles. £15,000 is 10 years wages in Eastern Europe!!!

That's after they rinse them for spares too, you might get a running/driving vehicle but don't expect to be left a radio, let alone a full radar set...

The vehs at Russian Military and even Duxford just have huge blank spaces in the racking. Unless you can make friends with someone at Spadeadam you're not going to be stocking up on parts!

Stone

• 5 months later...

will do,i'm not actually going to look for modern armour but for a ww2 russian tank sitting in a lake that i've heard about but don't tell the "jam rolls" they get touchy about that sort of thing,i'll also take a trip to the jagd panzer 4 under the road bridge so should be some goods pics to come.

regards eddy