W&P Awards

Marmite!!

lee,

martin stevens has got a 40mm bofors not a 105 howitzer :)

I never compiled the list... contact the W&P office if incorrect:-D maybe they gave the award to the wrong person then:confused:

We, Pathinfinder won the best stall award 2009.

....however, I would like to point out that it was awarded by Bodge but I still think it has merit.:coffee:

What about best haircut :rofl::rofl:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
I never compiled the list... contact the W&P office if incorrect:-D maybe they gave the award to the wrong person then:confused:

They did they missed me out.:-D

They did they missed me out.:-D

I thought you deserved Best Reenactor:-D Not sure what you were reenacting though:rofl:

Alf should of got a medal for winding up the Germans by playing Churchill speeches to them at all hours:rofl:He should of been shot for playing the Sonar early in the morning though:argh:

Edited by Marmite!!

It was definitely a 40mm Bofors. I think it was the one next to the Red Ball bunch.

MB

Probably not, The Red Ball/ 514th hve their own and its not up for sale as far as I know

Casper

Edited by Marmite!!
Quote tags added

Did the best in show go to the guys from the Compton Collection, who had a good selection of white camper vans and caravans and portaloos - oh and an Sd Kfz 7 and 88mm gun

he did get a first for the half track and 88mm,dont know whether it was best in show :)

We, Pathinfinder won the best stall award 2009.

....however, I would like to point out that it was awarded by Bodge but I still think it has merit.:coffee:

More like Best Stool Award - and I don't mean the one you sit on. Unless we are talking barber's chairs:rofl:

My mother and brother was in the back of the Pierce Arrow for the presentation award. The guy that had it down at the show was called Ben Mitchell and was camped with us over at Twickenham Off Roaders. We were all pleased he won the awards. I actually tipped him to win best in show a month before the show started.