Austin K30, K2 and K3 register

Radek

Hi to all,

I would like start on the Austin K30, K2 and K3 register. I have any Austins lorry pictures, but I don´t know information about this vehicles and owners. Please, who knows, add thes informations.

01,02 I have started at home. :-))

03 colin - member of this forum

04 scrap yard somewhere in England

05 nick name - vera lynne

06 sold on ebay, after then was on milweb for parts (one year ago)

Radek

P.S.: I have started at home. :-))

01 k30 Radek Marcin.jpg

02 K30YK Zdenek Marcin.jpg

03 colin 1.jpg

04 scrap.JPG

05 vera lynne.jpg

06 parts.jpg

Hi to all,

I would like start on the Austin K30, K2 and K3 register. I have any Austins lorry pictures, but I don´t know information about this vehicles and owners. Please, who knows, add thes informations.

01,02 I have started at home. :-))

03 colin - member of this forum

04 scrap yard somewhere in England

05 nick name - vera lynne

06 sold on ebay, after then was on milweb for parts (one year ago)

Radek

P.S.: I have started at home. :-))

radek,

i know that the last photo of RAF K2 GS was sold off as parts, it will no longer exist as a complete vehicle :cry:

regards

07 John - member of this forum

08 ?

09 ?

10 Australian museum - behind the armoured car

11 somewhere ina Australia

12 nick name "Bone"

Radek,

The bottom photo is of a K2 GS in South Australia, it belongs to a friend of mine, he came with me to Beltring last week. The one higher up in a museum in Australia, is at the military vehicle museum in Elizabeth, near Adelaide.

Radek,

The bottom photo is of a K2 GS in South Australia, it belongs to a friend of mine, he came with me to Beltring last week. The one higher up in a museum in Australia, is at the military vehicle museum in Elizabeth, near Adelaide.

Hi Richard,

do you have any better pictures of this lorries?

Radek

P.S.:Today, I will add anothers survivors.

radek,

met a man called andy at war and peace, hes currently restoring a K3 GS 1940 on single wheels, do you need reg and serial for your register if so i have his phone number and can phone him for you if you like :)

regards

Edited by HotBed
spelling

radek,

met a man called andy at war and peace, hes currently restoring a K3 GS 1940 on single wheels, do you need reg and serial for your register if so i have his phone number and can phone him for you if you like :)

regards

Yes it will be fine! :iloveyou: Any information about the lorry and pictures. :yay:

Please give to the owner contact on me.

Radek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi Here are shots of my Austin k2 from when I first bought it back in 1977. I don`t know what has happened to it now, maybe someone can let me know?

Tony,

That first photo of how you found it, the body was an RAF Domestic Fire Tender, looks to have been cut down at the back for a garage breakdown truck.

I remember seeing this truck in a bad condition some few years ago, in a yard near to Beltring. A chap called Eric Bell owned it, he has since passed away.