Jack in charge of a proper man's truck.

gritineye

He's now driven a man's truck with steeringwheel on the proper side and a decent hair cut What a good time he's had :-D

Well...... He's not had the privilege of trying to drive a Stalwart yet..... Or maintain one..... The new hair style would suit the latter as he can no longer tear it out in frustration!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was honoured to be allowed to show Bernard what it is like when I real man gets behind the wheel of a truck that, lets be honest here, is close to a mans truck that you can get without actuall owning a GMC.

But what a ride - never work so hard in all my life and enjoyed every minute of it.....

Bernard - Jack just drive up over that 'bump' (the bump is like Hill 112)

Mans truck owner – perhaps you should of gone to Specsavers Bernard as if we go over that ‘bump’ the lorry is going to fall over?

Bernard – just do as I say hippy and it will be all right. Now just keep the back square and a little throttle, bit more…bit more – CHRIST NOT THAT MUCH.

The metal plate under the cab – oi you have just bent me and it really hurts!

Bernard – no worries you will be fine it will just pop out, besides Andy Fowler is next and then you will have something to worry about!

Mans truck owner – this is amazing Bernard this thing will go anywhere - that wet muddy hole looks fun – should we try it………?

Bernard – NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It surely is the most impressive machine and we walked over the ‘bump’ so we could see where I had just driven and it really was like driving over a mountain and it was so comfortable that I didn’t even feel any of it. Young gun followed us around just in case we got stuck but all was well – until I was cut up by some road hog in Americas field in a Range Rover….

Jack, what made me grin was that I was keeping as quiet as possible (hard for me!) hoping you would keep talking and let slip some really funny comments....or noises!

But you're way too media savvy for amateurs like me. :-D

Jack, what made me grin was that I was keeping as quiet as possible (hard for me!) hoping you would keep talking and let slip some really funny comments....or noises!

But you're way too media savvy for amateurs like me. :-D

:-D was trained by someone who trains the stars and celebs.