The shame of it

Degsy

If all goes well I will be the proud owner of another HMV by lunchtime tomorrow but , and this is a big but for me, it's PW.....yes, I'll be going over to the dark side:shake:. How will I be able to live this down, will I be able to show my face again:sweat:Answers on a postcard(attached to a bottle of whisky) please.:-D

Not telling you what it is , you can guess, and no, before you ask , no photos 'cos some clot who shall be nameless put his foot on my camera and it's now away for extortionately expensive repairs:cry:

Prizes will ,of course, be offered for correct guesses but remember I only said offered:nono: I didn't say you'd win one.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

British, PW, and embarrassing - got to be a Land Rover, or God forbid, a Champ!!!

Nah, You need a Humber Pig!, it is the MV equivalent of the Deathstar to get you into the Dark Side of the Empire within this forum, Darth Elliott will be along soon to crush any rebel resistance!

Edited by Adam Elsdon

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
or God forbid, a Champ!!!

Thats great coming from a man who owns a WW2 morriss traveller:rofl:

Nah, You need a Humber Pig!, it is the MV equivalent of the Deathstar to get you into the Dark Side of the Empire within this forum, Darth Elliott will be along soon to crush any rebel resistance!

No......remember The Empire strikes back.:-D

You've managed to aspire to and achieve the ultimate in PW vehicle ownership - a Mk 1 Militant???

(I would have said a Stalwart - but I think you've got more sense!! :rofl: )

Well one out of two ain't bad,:clap: thank you for the compliment and although I do like Millies .......No

You've all managed to completely mislead your:n00b:selves without any help from me, you are on completely the wrong track, looks like this will run forever at this rate. Incidentally it's now on the pavement outside my emporium.:-D

British & PW - how about a Landrover??

You boy....yes you at the back, keep up , one of the first things suggested.:n00b: There is a LR outside my front door BUT there has been for the last 40 odd years. I never said it was any nationality, you lot decided that without any input from me:nono:. It might be British but equally it might be from anywhere in the world:coffee: