Whats your excuse.. BBQ & Photo Shoot

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

NO PICTURES!

THERE WILL BE!

Up to my buttocks in post WP clear up for my clients and trying to edit a mag you might have heard about (The Beret Wearer Argus). Also sorting for a holiday. So fizzy as buck at the moment - but this doesn't mean I will ignore my chums. In all seriousness, if anyone DOESN'T want me to post snaps of Top Cat riding his mobilette avec silenced Sterling and strings of onions then please let me know by post to:

Fat Chance,

Twatt,

Orkney Islands

in case you're wondering..there is a place called that on the Orkneys.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many thanks to Lee and his team for the BBQ and as always a top effort.

It was just the job for me as we had had a good week and it was nice to relax for 5 minutes. It was great moment to be together with over 40 members - we have come a long way.

I managed to share 3 bottles of CW champagne! I new it was time to leave when I started to agree with him..........

in case you're wondering..there is a place called that on the Orkneys.

Keep up didnt i go there and post a thread about it,dont know why i bother .Mobilette,its an east german border guards bike.HERSTELLER.

NO PICTURES.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Listen CW,

I spend my day sitting on office furniture bought fron the East Berlin Ministry of Fun jackboot sale.Talk about the Rockford Files.

I humbly apologise for not realising your bike was made out of old Wartburg scraps...either that or my tent.

Thankfully I can know apply sex and travel as my shift is over.

Hoch der Kaiser!

M

What goes on in the mess tent - stays in the mess tent............:coffee:

Can we stick to the title of the thread please :-D

Ok so what happened to all the members that didnt spare a minute to come to headquaters and say Hello.

I was surprised by the amount of effort Lee put in to keep you all informed to what was going on in the run up to the show and a great barbecue for members,he walked round looking for you all to let you know it was happening.i brought a crate of shampagne and ended up taking half home.

you miserable lot.

So whats your excuse,come on give us a laugh.

Snapper no Photos.:-D

I got a great excuse, no one told me and I know of other members that were not informed either.

Maybe people just forgot or

maybe there are members and then there are members eh?....... :whistle:

I got a great excuse, no one told me and I know of other members that were not informed either.

As said, it was mentioned in several threads this year & last, those that came along to HMVF HQ were told, can't spend all week running around after people, there were quite a few who did know but didn't show up anyway..

Thanks again to thos ethat did turn up & CW for bringing the vintage booze (left over from his 21st Birthday):coffee:

or did u have to much pimms on your cornfalkes again like thersday with truck trail :coffee:

or did u have to much pimms on your cornfalkes again like thersday with truck trail :coffee:

Its all part of my five a day! :beer:

who won the the truck trail anyway Young Scammel-Walker?

And that reminds me that night (Friday), while watching said truck trial, with Pimms taken, I spoke to members of the HQ and no mention of barbie was made.

No need to run anywhere.

Its ok ,I can take a hint......... Bartender, another large Pimms Please!

Its all part of my five a day! :beer:

who won the the truck trail anyway Young Scammel-Walker?

And that reminds me that night (Friday), while watching said truck trial, with Pimms taken, I spoke to members of the HQ and no mention of barbie was made.

No need to run anywhere.

Its ok ,I can take a hint......... Bartender, another large Pimms Please!

graham germany won the truck trail coolpaul 2nd and me 3rd .

pass the pimms :beer:

OK no worries folks - we will all get it right for next year.

So it is the Saturday evening of W&P - just put your money in the hat and bring you own drink :)

HMVF Members BBQ already sorted for next year... pop along to HQ by the Friday to purchase a ticket... Why tickets? so we know how much grub to buy..