Whats your excuse.. BBQ & Photo Shoot

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Ok so what happened to all the members that didnt spare a minute to come to headquaters and say Hello.

I was surprised by the amount of effort Lee put in to keep you all informed to what was going on in the run up to the show and a great barbecue for members,he walked round looking for you all to let you know it was happening.i brought a crate of shampagne and ended up taking half home.

you miserable lot.

So whats your excuse,come on give us a laugh.

Snapper no Photos.:-D

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

- either that or you buggers saw us coming and hid .:)

:rofl::rofl:A hundred lines ,must try harder in the future.

Great night...was going to hold it on the Friday but Jack decided to go home for a bath:confused: so we had it Saturday evening.. over 40 turned up... many of them HMVF members :-D

It was indeed a good night,i must of fed Jack at least one bottle of shampers often when he wasnt looking,and he had wine and never missed a beat.Respect.:-D

Was only able to get down for Saturday & we came by headquarters camp to say hello & seek out Neil but there was nobody home - either that or you buggers saw us coming and hid .:)

Ah -I was on the next area up suffering from a bad case of "OT-itis" - namely having been shaken and rattled and generally vibrated into a semblance of humanity!! And it also gave me feet a pounding so I was sat there swilling down beer... :):)

i did meet an eccentric gentleman called mr catweazle and his lovely wife mrs patweazle .......... or should i say monsieur et madamme ? :)

as for the BBQ, .... i heard about it on sunday morning :-(

regards

i did meet an eccentric gentleman called mr catweazle and his lovely wife mrs patweazle .......... or should i say monsieur et madamme ? :)

as for the BBQ, .... i heard about it on sunday morning :-(

regards

You nit wit:rofl:

I wasn't there:-D

I think mate we will have to treat you like the vets and have a whip round.:-D50 lines i must go to W&p to see CW.:-D

because nobody came over and told me when it was, and I was flying the hmvf flag!!!!

Mark

Came over to where its 500 acres :n00b:

because nobody came over and told me when it was, and I was flying the hmvf flag!!!!

Mark

Hmmm.. didn't think of popping over to HMVF HQ to say hello then? you know where we were.. impossible for us to know where all the members are..

I think mate we will have to treat you like the vets and have a whip round.:-D50 lines i must go to W&p to see CW.:-D

I have every intention of coming to see you, but Not at Rex's pension party:n00b::-D

We won't mention the group that formed their own little circle:coffee:

Beltring2009080.jpg

I think they were discussing quantam physics.

CW even had transport laid on to get over indulgers back to their tents, towed behind his Velo Solex.

You bugger i saw that but never had the camera.:rofl:

dont mention the Solex no pics turned up yet waiting to see whos first.

made the official site though,you gotta laugh :rofl: