Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Flofuel

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hello, been on this site before but login forgotten so new one. We have just bought a MAN SV 6t from the MOD. Have the FORM D-DISC-O Date into Service cert which replaces the old FORM 654. Am i assuming the V55/5 is to be filled out to register this on the road? It goes on about Certificate of Conformity which i assume the manufacturer, in this case MAN, can supply? I have contacted them but i have got the usual "your enquiry is registered and will be answered......bla bla". With paperwork sorted, would it then need a MOT test/check prior to registration? Thanks in advance for help.
  • Create New...