Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About V8bob

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi, Where do you need the trailer recovering from?
  2. I have a spare but it is probably much too big. It is about 2 5/8” bore and over 10” diameter. I think my spare is off a Ford
  3. Hi, I have had a few 50s american cars and these are pretty common on that era vehicle. I think that those ones being marked as ac probably went on anything that had a carb of the right size. when I needed a replacement, ebay.com(usa) had plenty listed and they were often listed by the sizes - often not vehicle specific. I know that doesn’t really help you, but it is a pretty common universal part. cheers, Bob
  4. V8bob

    Number plates

    I have also been trying to find some military style plates. unfortunately within the last couple of months all the rules have changed. So if you have managed to get some very recently please let us know the supplier? I have bought in the past, only probably six months ago with no problems, but alas that is no longer possible. It appears show plates are no longer available. update - Chestnut Registrations still do the military ones. I havejust ordered them. Thanks for that info.
  • Create New...