Who is it in Newcastle?

I keep seeing a Dodge WC (I think) driving past my house every few weeks. Ive tried to flag it down to chat but to no avail! Its in Newcastle towards the airport Woolsington way. (Mods, if this is in the wrong section please move it!)

I keep seeing a Dodge WC (I think) driving past my house every few weeks. Ive tried to flag it down to chat but to no avail! Its in Newcastle towards the airport Woolsington way. (Mods, if this is in the wrong section please move it!)

Hmm! Could be me. I've got a Dodge WC51, live just beside Callerton and keep the Dodge at a farm other side of Ponteland. I don't know of any other Dodges around here but there again, I haven't had the truck out since last year!

Chris.

It's got to be you then. Its been a while since i saw you. Do you drive past the Poachers?

Yes, that's my local! The truck hasn't been out so far this year but I'm busy prepping it to take to Normandy at the end of the month.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, yes I've still got the Dodge but it's been off the road for the past year with engine problems. Finally found the time to finish the work on it at Easter and just waiting for a new battery to come then it'll be coming out again, hopefully for the Blyth Battery event in two weeks :cheesy: