Some snaps from A&E 2012.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JB. Man of the hour. Prince of Thieves. Dear Leader. Call him what you like (and I generally do) - he organised a classic and it was written all over his face like four chimps on acid trying to recreate the best of Jackson Pollock. Poor bugger.

DSC_6713.jpg

Another day another monsoon. I was feeling particularly unwell, so James and I elected to go home instead of heading into Weymouth. We paid (literally) a quick visit to the Tank Museum which was fantastic. I wish the snaps had been worth the effort.

Anyway - we close on Sunday morning with a view of the King of the Mud Surfers in action and a look at the site.

Thats it for another couple of years. Well done to Jack and everyone who organised the thing and to everyone who took part.

Thanks to Colin for the photobus and to the Rixons for their hospitality on Saturday night.

Mark and James

DSC_6822.jpg

DSC_6831.jpg

Nearly back. A few nice snap of Mark Williams on his Harley, though one is a bit fuzzy. The garage forecourt is a bit special.

Thanks, about thirty seconds later i conked out.................what fun pushing the bike uphill and across traffic to the verge.

• 4 months later...

A little late in the day, but my friend came to visit and brought the file with him from his iPhone4, this was on Sunday morning I think... Allis Chalmers M4 HST towing a Diamond T with Sherman.

Something went wrong...