Ward La France Gallery

didant see eny ward la frances doin the war and peac trial did u bernard ?:rofl:

To be honest - I'd be quite happy to have a go at the off road trials but the Ward La France was never meant to be on off road wrecker.

It can handle off road as it has decent ground clearance and selectable 6 wheel drive.

Certainly not as good as a Scammell but then again -

I just LOVE my powered crane. LOL

Markheliops

To be honest - I'd be quite happy to have a go at the off road trials but the Ward La France was never meant to be on off road wrecker.

It can handle off road as it has decent ground clearance and selectable 6 wheel drive.

Certainly not as good as a Scammell but then again -

I just LOVE my powered crane. LOL

Markheliops

i let u off heliops u was probly giveing some other lumps and bumps a good goin over lol

Edited by younggun

Museum wasn't finished and we were not allowed to take photos when we went.

Are you sure it was an M746, they do have an M911 with M747 trailer which I saw a couple of years ago. The M911 is later and far greater production numbers. Only 193 M746's were ever built. USA 125 and Morocco 68. 75 of the USA ones were "sold" to Turkey mid 90's.

Are you sure it was an M746, they do have an M911 with M747 trailer which I saw a couple of years ago. The M911 is later and far greater production numbers. Only 193 M746's were ever built. USA 125 and Morocco 68. 75 of the USA ones were "sold" to Turkey mid 90's.

It was definitely one of the WLFs. The M911 is a very different beast: conventional for a start. I doubt an M911 would have fitted under the door lintel as they are huge!

- Mike