Leyland Martian Gallery

If you bought 'em, surely your copyright, otherwise you could have copied and pasted them here and waited for the papers to be served?

Or is that too simplistic? :confused:

Beats me mate ! Just being polite ! Don't think I can be done for anything as no money changing hands to view them now ! :sweat:

Don't think I can be done for anything /QUOTE]

Oh yeah ? Don't worry Andy, even if you do get put away they say it's very comfy in prison these days and, in any case, we've got enough kit between us to break you out anytime.

The Owner was not phased at all by the damage, encouraging me to get stuck in (literally) with Forceful, a great guy, I believe he drove it down from Liverpool :shocked: , and was hoping to sell it so he wouldn't have to drive back! Can anyone confirm this?

Yea they were very enthusiastic. Saw your Scammell at the entrance just after the Leyland got off the course. I would have probably filmed you going round but i had to go offsite. Got video footage of the Martian going round and through the hole the Scammell got stuck in.

• 4 weeks later...