RAF vehicles and US 9th TCC vehicles wanted

I am working with an RAF base in the East Midlands to provide some suitable vehicles and uniformed personnel for their annual Summer Ball on Friday June 27th.

If you have a vehicle that is appropriate to any of the 90 years of the RAF or the US 9th Troop Carrier Command during WW2, and would like to be considered, please drop me a line at neilstevens437@mac.com

Please advise where you live, what petrol cost you would want re-imbursed, the No's in your party and if you would want an o/n camping pitch.

Food and drink will be provided.

Selection of vehicles is at the discretion of the organisers and dependent upon budget.

Many thanks,

Neil Stevens

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
I am working with an RAF base in the East Midlands to provide some suitable vehicles and uniformed personnel for their annual Summer Ball on Friday June 27th.

If you have a vehicle that is appropriate to any of the 90 years of the RAF or the US 9th Troop Carrier Command during WW2, and would like to be considered, please drop me a line at neilstevens437@mac.com

Please advise where you live, what petrol cost you would want re-imbursed, the No's in your party and if you would want an o/n camping pitch.

Food and drink will be provided.

Selection of vehicles is at the discretion of the organisers and dependent upon budget.

Many thank

Neil Stevens

mmm considered makes it sound like your doing us a favour.as for pushing a jeep,i expect thats the voice of experience just for fun:rofl:

It's a difficult one to call so no point in me telling it any other way than how it is. Budget is finite and some vehicles will be more appropriate than others so the holder of the budget has the discretion.

As for the Jeep/Champ comment it is of course a deadly serious comment depending upon how you interpret it :)