Booking in & IMPS membership

ArtistsRifles

Suddenly realized I hadn't done the booking for for W&P so sat down today to do it - and got confused (easily done I know) re. payment as an IMPS member of 2 years membership..

Booking form says "Full IMPS members with 2 consecutive years memberships are entitled to free entry for their MV only" - does this mean I have to pay for myself and the family?? Or are we still included in the MV entry??

Feels like this ought to be in the "I must be stupid but.." section of the forum... :blush::blush:

Hi I will try and help, If you have been a full IMPS member for 2 consecuitive years you can take in a military vehical free and this will give you 2 adults and 2 children passes also free, which you put the names on the booking- in form . I f you need to bring a aditional civilan car in to the show that will cost 30.00 extra , this all includes camping, but i will stress that the deadline for booking in forms are 1st June, hope this helps

Edited by Marmite!!

Hi All

Received my War and Peace entry tickets and so forth yesterday - Wednesday.

I am very pleased to report the folder holding the documentation, programme etc had a picture of my Ward on the back - ah, so proud.

Obviously showing previous award winners Mike.

Markheliops

Hi All

Received my War and Peace entry tickets and so forth yesterday - Wednesday.

I am very pleased to report the folder holding the documentation, programme etc had a picture of my Ward on the back - ah, so proud.

Obviously showing previous award winners Mike.

Markheliops

What's that old saying? - 'Pride comes before a fall'.

...or should that be several falls...? :-D