WW2 Manuals

Jack

Brilliant idea. I was just about to buy one of these on E bay. You have saved me the bother (and money). I just need to buy a new printer cartridge and 2 reams of paper and i will be busy for the weekend.

Some people do make a bit of pocket money by selling copies of these manuals. You may have just alienated them a little bit. C'est la Guerre!

Tim (too)

Hi Jack,

I can let you have a copy of the w/shop manual for the Morris 15cwt. if that is any help, you will have to let me have your address as it is on cd.

Regards,

John.

Oh yes please John! I can then make a British section :-D

Brilliant idea. I was just about to buy one of these on E bay. You have saved me the bother (and money). I just need to buy a new printer cartridge and 2 reams of paper and i will be busy for the weekend.

Not a problem Tim - we take cash!

Some people do make a bit of pocket money by selling copies of these manuals. You may have just alienated them a little bit. C'est la Guerre!

Tim (too)

Really????

I've got a B17 manual (2part) ,Morris Light Recon manuals, Polsten Quad AA gun all in PDF format ,may have a few others aswell.

How do I upload them /send them??

regards

Steve

That is great Steve and very helpful. Over a period of time we will have a complete library.

Joris and I are working on an archive format so that they are all one place and categorised.

...keep them coming and please email them to me jack @ hmvf.co.uk

:-D:-D

• 2 weeks later...