Fred's Ramsbury Weekend

Mark

I knew you had some ladies in your truck over the weekend. I just knew it!!

Unless you've got a third eye somebody must have talked:cellphone:

'Yvette' and 'Mimi' appeared by kind permission of Renee and have promised to upload pictures of their own on the forum in due course.:yay::yay:

The outcome remains to be seen but as I have given you a glowing testimonial :whistle: hopes remain high.:cool2:

Who were the very nice young ladies in the rather fetching wellies ???

Their true identity remains a closely guarded secret and if I told you I would have to kill you:-X:nono: however they may reveal themselves on here at a time of their choosing:-D

Oi - stop nicking my lines!! :):):)

If it ain't nailed down I will appropriate anything quite shamelessly, funny though, I thought it was Richard(Keweide's) line:???:-D

Good pics, glad it cleared up for the dak and chute drop.

Great pictures Degsy! You took more than Steve and Clive put together!!!

I just didn't post all 350 of mine!! but I think Clive was the most trigger happy as I think he was well over 1000!

Steve

I just didn't post all 350 of mine!! but I think Clive was the most trigger happy as I think he was well over 1000!

Steve

That's what I understood but of course I went for quality:whistle:..............

and failed ...miserably:embarrassed:

Steve

That's what I understood but of course I went for quality:whistle:..............

That really made me laugh Degsy - Out loud - A great line..........

That really made me laugh Degsy - Out loud - A great line..........

:thanx::thanx::thanx: The cheque's in the post:whistle: and whilst I have your full attention, can you please reply to my PM:yawn: