Westdown mag

OK chap as most of you know West down sent a bloke down sunday to do a write up about the event, the people and there vehicles. Not sure how long this article will take to come out but as soon as it does I will let you all know. How many of you would be interested in a copy? I did ask weather he could send it to me electronicly for th forum but he was not to sure weather he could or not. The bloke from the AAC has sent a thank you to you guys for allowing him and his family a breif walk around your vehicles. All the Land and Range Wardens have sent thanks to you dave and Yogi for your kind jestures of tea, coffee and bacon sarnies. Great weekend boys and girl and plans are already being set for next year. Thanks again to all involved and to my my team Yogi, Pete, Lee and darren. without you guys the event would not have happened.

Tony

• 4 months later...

No mate never heard anything back from them, maybe they never run the artical after all. I have chased it but know one seems to know anything about it. Dave I need to speak to you ASAP mate regarding next year, can you PM me your Addy, once again I have mislayed your last one.

Cheers .

Tony

• 2 weeks later...