Help with Photobucket please.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Had about 800 pics so i thought i would have a clear out,it seems that has promted some of pic posted here to be removed,but not all,why,can anyone shed some light on this,And while your about it why cant i get this ruddy spell checker on here,maybe go back to stamp collecting/train spotting:argh::banghead:

When you remove a photo or move it to another folder in Photobucket the link is broken so the photos no longer show up..

also read http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?t=7118

Spell checker... that's Jack's Dept. I just use the Google Spell Checker...

Cheers,i thought once its on the Forum it was safe,thats daft,so if any one cops the hump and removes there pics we all suffer,is there anyother site where you can store and this dosent happen.?

Cheers,i thought once its on the Forum it was safe,thats daft,so if any one cops the hump and removes there pics we all suffer,is there anyother site where you can store and this dosent happen.?

The useful thing with host like Photobucket is that it saves Jack's Bandwidth as the photos remain on the hosts server...

Why did you delete them??? why not just leave them there & when you reach the 1000 photobucket limit just start another folder..

You could always upload as an attachment then they are backed up to Jack's server... downside is if everybody did this then Bandwidth usage goes up & could cost jack more money if the forum exceeds the bandwidth limit, that's the reason some forums don't allow attachments....

Ok ignorance on my part,thought removing them would save space somewhere.Put them back on but guess that want work either,leave well alone in future.Thanks.

Tell me whats missing so i can replace,i can see them all so cant tell,ruddy weird init.

Tell me whats missing so i can replace,i can see them all so cant tell,ruddy weird init.

Can't tell you as we can't see them :confused: I think you maybe can see them as they are stored in your Cache... try logging out & back in & that should clear your session cookies & the pics should disappear... if they are still there then go to Internet Options & delete your Cookies & Temp Internet Files that should do the trick & you'll then know what's missing :coffee:

Ok,thought you might see the box with deleted in it.think have replaced most.