definate numbers and vehicles for the trip before wed am

David Ives

My understanding was that you should be accompanied by a full licence holder and I'm sure that's the way the mod work.:nono:

My experience with insurance companies and the law have shown me that if they can get out of covering you when something goes wrong they will:sweat:and leave you up sh-- creek without a paddle.

I,m sure that there will be some H licences about the weekend who will be quite happy to go for a ride.:-D

I,ll be there with my machine but would be quite happy to give some time to going for a jolly with someone:cool2:

Put me down for the 434 1x person and transporter Dave but I won't be there until Sat,can,t have the trailer until Fri night:(

DaveP

2 - Have you been been affected by the fuel issues down there?? Assuming we get the OT there then it will need fuel fairly soon, in the order of 150 litres approx., after it's arrival - ISTR there is about 60 litres on the gauge. By my calculations thats 13.2 Gall - which gives a range till empty of about 37 miles..... :shocked:

:noyay::eek:

Thanks Paul - much appreciated. Might have to break the bad news to the daughter Mk 1 tonight - she was looking forwards to sitting in the #2 seat but.....

Still suffering from breaking the news about the PKT's to the wife - I'm not sure my hearing will EVER recover!!

All vehicles must have full MOT, TAX, and insurance. Tony

My Fox is on MOT exemption and its impossible to organise one in time now.

I know there is a big debate about exemption claims but until there's a test case its legal on the road.

Does that disqualify me?

My Fox is on MOT exemption and its impossible to organise one in time now.

I know there is a big debate about exemption claims but until there's a test case its legal on the road.

Does that disqualify me?

I can confirm the Fox IS MOT exempt & I'm sure sirhc will too...

Neil when the papers are through mate then as far as Im concerned you are legal. I think the best thing to do is have a H licence holder as commander and when you get here we will go some where quite and give her a spin. Like last year all tracked vehicles will be up front of the convoy for safty reasons. The speed limit on the ranges are 30 mph for wheeled and 25mph for tracked so we will go for the 25mph and keep everyone together (safty in numbers) Sorry to hear about the pig HF hope its not to bad.

Thanks Tony. Couple of the lads have offered their services in that respect so we should be OK. I need to chase Richard at Russian Military up tomorrow regarding the registration but I think we'll be OK there too!

Been 30 years since I last drove tracked armour - but it was also 30 years since I last drove anything as big as a Stalwart and that clicked back in immediately so there's no reason why the tracked side won't be the same - if you follow me there!!

Rest assured - if we're not OK then a certain importer will need replacement ears!!! :evil::evil:

if he hasnt sorted it neil charge him for someone with a set of trade plates to come with you:idea:

as for mot exempt vehicles the only thing i can say is bring a letter declaring mot exempt vehicle

sorry to bang on but tony and the team have worked hard for this and i dont want anyone upset as this year we are running a full weekend with the mod's permission but we must run it by their rules:tup::

Bring the form V112. If you need one i have copies. just need to sign them.

Thats 100% legal and suitable for the road.

I'm still waiting on my licence to be returned with my catagories on! been near 2 weeks

They don't exactly rush themselves at DVLA!! I had my PSV ticket, H ticket and motorbike ticket from the Army - all were sent off to be added to my license and had been gone 1.5 months when I was diagnosed with the epilepsy. They certainly moved fast enough to pull the license though and in the rush the 3 pass tickets vanished into the ether :-(

Wasn't too worried at the time as I knew I'd never get the HGV and PSV back again and, at the time, didn't fancy my chances on two wheel & didn't see the need for the H ticket. Now it's all to do again. Oh for the gift of foresight!!! :):)

david ives x1 109 landrover

Chris godward x 1 Champ

Sean Ryan x1 101GS and reload trailer

Neil x3 OT-90 + 2 cars (Ford F-250 and Explorer)

Paul Connor x2 109 ffr landrover

R Cubed x 4 CCKW352 and car.

Rambo, 5 landrovers and a champ.

Ashley +jeep +2 with car and caravan

Markheliops x7 - Ward La France M1A1, FV432 + Audi car

Tootallmike & Grasshopper - Ward LaFrance M1A1 + trailer

kevin x2 stolly

volvo303 x4 110 bedford tk lightwight

phil champ

dave p x1 434 +transport

00ec25 x1 fox

hardyferrets sat canam bambarder