Camping site

R Cubed

12x12 !!! errrr well how can I put this how about 16' x 36' ( U.S. G.P. Medium tent ) well just like the main tent at Bolero if you went ?

Hope this is not toooo big....

Quite right I don't want to put it up over someone else's area, I am aiming to be down there around early afternoon on the Fri so would there be people about to direct me to a suitable free area for me to set up ?

I will be around, We will all be there to help if you need any help mate.

Thanks for the offer, have not put it up much so its all a learning curve :rofl:

Wife has got out of it because she has to work on Fri or summat...

I think she just does not want to get lumbered in helping to put the tent up :shocked:

Ok Neil see you then, are you booked in the Bustard for that night or will you need to big down some where?

I'll need somewhere to crash mate - will have a tent with me (not green I'm afraid) - if needs be I can kip in back of the OT or the cab of the F-250. :)

The wife and daughter are booked into the Bustard from Friday night! :)

Ok mate I will get you sorted, i will meet up with you at Rollistone at midday'ish. For insurance reasons we will not be able to use the camp site till Friday. I will be seeing Roy at the weekend so can find out if pos for you to hunker down in the car park. I have asked him before and he was OK with it but I will ask him again just to make sure.

Yes thats 100% true! you're better off with a commander as well! its an extra set of eyes!

Odd thing is that you're insurance is the same after you pass! ha, so really all you gain is the H cat!

Would love a go Neil :) be very nice! Prob only be there the Fri and Sat I expect, I have to fit a 110 gear box the sunday and fit the Tank museum in somwhere! and monday on the Pig for WP prep!

Here I was thinking that this was a tactical exercise with cam nets up, gun and radio pickets, 2 cans per man per haps, digging in, practicing counter ambush drills, placing all Armour in turret down locations and all it really is, is a piss up! and sleeping in the pub

th_Weekendaway-1.jpg

I hope yew all have a good time have a beer for me, I am watching

Paul Down under

thanks for putting up that image :tup::see if you can get one when we are there and try to spot the vehicles as they will be in the trees

the pub is the big building by the road and the campsite is behind the two houses on the right

the woods we will be using are the ones on the far right

Paul how could you think it was anything other than a mass piss up. The days of running around trying to find the enemy and killing them has long gone mate. This is more of relaxed affair with no enemy, no guns and diffently no shooting people. Mind you if Rambo fails to bring the cakes...................

Tony

Thanks for the offer, have not put it up much so its all a learning curve :rofl:

Wife has got out of it because she has to work on Fri or summat...

I think she just does not want to get lumbered in helping to put the tent up :shocked:

:shocked::shocked::shocked: you know very well I would love to help you put up the tent but yes I do have to work, then collect the small ones from school then drive over to meet you, where the flippin tent had better be up, carpet and all, or else there will be hell to play luv :argh::argh::argh:

:-D

OOFFF she means it as well. what time are you getting to us Rosie? I think I will go for a very long walk till its safe to enter the camp site.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: well as soon as I have collected the small people from school and thrown the last minute bits in the car I should think I will be leaving here about 4-4.30, but its anyones guess what time I get there!!!!!!!:red: