Dancing Girls

Enigma

That was last year. Didn't you see the Southend Yellow Advertiser? (I've not worked out where things in other colours get sold). They fitted me in between the usual blend of stolen video recorders and missing cats.

I did make a special live appearance at the Sutton Arms in Southend last year, reprising the joyous sounds of the Blues Brothers. Unfortunately a loose affiliation of angry lesbians, some working girls and my own friends terminated the performance (powered by Guinness).

It all ended rather messily when the pub manager strolled naked through the adjacent indian restaurant, thus spoiling my supper and leaving a trainspotter from Pickering totally bewildered.

Only last month, my son's band played live at the pub with wholly more acceptable results. No lesbians were offended, children injured or careers threatened.

MB

I actually suffer bouts of intense migraine and depression brought on by head injuries suffered as a toddler and from a motor rally spectating accident in 1984. So I vere from common sense to complete and utter lunacy at the drop of a painkiller. People get used to it. I'd love to have my brain restored, but they haven't invented the science yet. Thank heaven for biscuits, family and places like this to maintain the equilibrium.

The doctor is in

M

You too?

Mine asked for 50,000,000,000,000 Zimbabwean dollars. I sent them a book of second class stamps and they were quite happy. I'm not quite sure why Mr Mugabe claims Britain wants to have Zimbabwe because most of it appears to be living in the UK already. Very nice people, actually. I'm not breaking the rules per se, but we were talking about the raving mad. Self included. Which leaves us with the Dancing Girls. When last seen they were helping Graham Norton look for Nancies. It's a thought that tickles Terry Wogan, atleast. But there's an image to conjure. Nearly as bad as that rainy night with Joris and the Soduku Queen, the Dorsets, RCubed and Rosemary, Debbie McGhee and a bundle of Clive Stevens soggy doughnuts....oh and me. What was that flipping beer called again, Mr Admin?

You too?

Mine asked for 50,000,000,000,000 Zimbabwean dollars. I sent them a book of second class stamps and they were quite happy. I'm not quite sure why Mr Mugabe claims Britain wants to have Zimbabwe because most of it appears to be living in the UK already. Very nice people, actually. I'm not breaking the rules per se, but we were talking about the raving mad. Self included. Which leaves us with the Dancing Girls. When last seen they were helping Graham Norton look for Nancies. It's a thought that tickles Terry Wogan, atleast. But there's an image to conjure. Nearly as bad as that rainy night with Joris and the Soduku Queen, the Dorsets, RCubed and Rosemary, Debbie McGhee and a bundle of Clive Stevens soggy doughnuts....oh and me. What was that flipping beer called again, Mr Admin?

:shake::shake::shocked:,...............oh, hang on, :sweat: just re read your posting; PHEW;...... ............note to meself, MUST get me eyes tested. :cool2:

What ho Brigadier,

Me too. My eyes are definitely 'ucked and it isn't much of a help considering I am a photographer ......(no tittering at the back). Maybe Jack can get us all a discount at Specsavers. I can't even type my own phone number. I've spent 22 years handling pix of Page 3 girls (however I say it, it will invite scorn/ ridicule or yet more tittering) and this may have something to do it and actually met some of them...not the massive pleasure you might expect. Apparently one of them was really good at...

...but she wasn't interested in librarians; but this was in the days when footballers spoke the local dialects; so they were of no interest either.

Pass the sauce

M

What ho Brigadier,

Me too. My eyes are definitely 'ucked and it isn't much of a help considering I am a photographer ......(no tittering at the back). Maybe Jack can get us all a discount at Specsavers. I can't even type my own phone number. I've spent 22 years handling pix of Page 3 girls (however I say it, it will invite scorn/ ridicule or yet more tittering) and this may have something to do it and actually met some of them...not the massive pleasure you might expect. Apparently one of them was really good at...

...but she wasn't interested in librarians; but this was in the days when footballers spoke the local dialects; so they were of no interest either.

Pass the sauce

M

Sort of know what you mean, re page 3 girls,...........was once involved with a Bikers bar and cafe, along in Brighton, and amoungst other events, got involved in the Children in need show,..........anyways, katie price, (Jordan) attended, in her slim black hair non silicon days, ......PHORR. Ahem.............Certainly a LOOKER,........but, I did find it hard work,.......(oh dear,........I can hear the tittering from here,......)to converse with her,.........in things other than fashion;......difficult as I lived in leather and para boots at the time;

Did get her on the back of my trike for a blast along Maderia drive, on another occasion. :-D