Scammell Explorer Gallery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Pic's,...............must have known summat, had the Bedford out for a shakedown run on the sat,.........windscreen open, doortops off,...........lovely and warm,...........tucked it back in the barn sat afternoon, thinking,..........'tomorrow, another run;.........Ahem, that didn't happen,,,,,,,,,,,,,'

Yup, reckon you do only if you really searched for a Brabazon to find the film!

Upload you pics to photobucket, when it is displayed click on the resize tap and select 'forums and bulletin boards' then click save it. Beside the pic will be a list of links click on IMG code and it is copied, paste this into your post and submit.

Thanks Bernard ! I am a bit of an allround spotter so did recognise the Bristol Brabazon ! Think I've seen a pic of a Pioneer towing it also ! Will you be at War and Peace this year as I would love a ride in Forcefull as its some time since I've driven Daisy as you can see ! DSC03240.jpg

Thanks Bernard ! I am a bit of an allround spotter so did recognise the Bristol Brabazon ! Think I've seen a pic of a Pioneer towing it also ! Will you be at War and Peace this year as I would love a ride in Forcefull as its some time since I've driven Daisy as you can see !

I've seen the Pioneer pic somewhere too, and Brabazon fans may even get to drive Forceful at W+P as the state of your Daisy has meant cold turkey and you seem to need a fix:)

Thank you Bernard that is very kind of you ! I'm looking forward to the show even more now if thats possible ! I remember you mentioning a problem with the gearbox casing where the gearlever gate mounts and wondered if you have found a sucsessfull modification to this as mine has had the alumnium casting welded previously but now has the start of a new crack appearing ! Would like to sort it while the old girl is stripped down ! Also found the metalastick couplings breaking apart ! These I have managed to source from ads on milweb! Regards Andy F

How do you get full size pics to upload Croc ?

Hi Andy I'm using the Photobucket method, do you need to know how?

Bernard

I use Image Shack, it's much the same as Photobucket, which I see you have now figured out.

Steve.