Skittle Wittle

TooTallMike

if you've played ten pin bowling before its similar except smaller balls :-D9 skittles and a shorter alley

but the london lads last year picked it up quickly and came near the top

im resigning my title this year and will join a team :shocking:

rules are simple you have three balls and you need to get at many skittles down as possible per turn :banana:

if teams then 5 people per team and trophy's will go to winning team and highest scoring player overall :dancinggirls:

hope this helps

Plain Military Team (WILTSHIRE WARRIORS)

Dave is on our team cos i say so :pfrt: :pfrt: :pfrt:.

No chance - he is with us! He called last night declaring his loyalty to the Dorsets......... :sweat:

Ok Jack you can have him, but who do you sacrific. Looking at your team you have 5 members, so some poor soul has to go. WHO WILL IT BE JACK. I say no more on the matter but the wild bore will be looking for food in May. O ye and did I also mention its there mateing season in May.:nut: :nut:.

As for the 50s, 30s and side arms you can bring them in but all ammo must be left by the door. We don't want any holes in the roof if poss.

Revised Plain Military skittles team

Me.

Yogi.

Pete.

Bob.

Dave ives :rofl: :rofl:

So if you cant get 5 in a team does that mean they get more turns, how does the turn taking work :? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With 2 littles can they play or as its a pub do they have to stay at home !!!

R3 Islanders

Watch out Mrs R3 is well bad after some Brandy, balls could go anywhere.

See you there, training in progress....

:goodmorning:

ok to stop all the quareling over who i will be playing for :angry:

the answer is :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

and sorry jack but im originallly a somerset lad so i cant play for dorset for anyone :whistle:

but a chance for the plains team is possible as will be helping set up the signs

the essex lads would be second and vic and rambo's team would be next

if not enougth members for a team then one member would go again twice but only once

as for under 18's then the pub would have to make the decision about in the skittle alley

I will get over and see Roy sometime tomorrow and find out about kids in the skittle alley. As this will be held as a private gathering then I can't see any probs. I will also be checking to see if one of Roy's staff will be running the bottom bar for next year. I don't fancy leaving the Alley while Jacks lot are playing :rofl: :rofl:

I think Craig is going to do the scoring, so no trying to bribe him, I've tryed.

Come on Davy boy thats what I like to see, LOYALTY :tup: :tup: :tup:

I think the UKWLF team are going to win it, as the rest of us will be fighting it out in the car park. Pistols at dawn one thinks. :whistle: :whistle:

You`ll have to wait untill after 10:30 AM for Jack to get out of bed :-D

Ashley

Is that the elusive GIGGLE CAKE Rambo?:nut: :nut: :nut:

The way I will play you don't need to worry about anything, trust me. Never played the game never even seen a skittle let aloan lobbed a ball at one. Did we all get through firework night safey? all limbs acounted for. Went to a biggy at Neatheravon camp last night and the ear drums and head are a bit sore today so no shouting please. :thankyou:

Is that the elusive GIGGLE CAKE Rambo?:nut: :nut: :nut:

The way I will play you don't need to worry about anything, trust me. Never played the game never even seen a skittle let aloan lobbed a ball at one. Did we all get through firework night safey? all limbs acounted for. Went to a biggy at Neatheravon camp last night and the ear drums and head are a bit sore today so no shouting please. :thankyou:

Just remember - you lob the ball over-arm for skittles... :evil: :evil: :evil: