Skittle Wittle

TooTallMike

Thanx for that Neil, I will remember that. Any more handy hints would be greatfully received. So far I have learnt you have to throw it over arm and with a blind fold on, this game sounds more difficult than I thought. And theres me thinking you had to roll the ball down an alley and knock as mainy sticks down as poss :n00b: :n00b: :nut: :nut:

neil your thinking of cricket :whistle:

distance stays the same all ages as balls can roll as slowly as anyone

speed doesnt sometimes help so trying to throw as hard as you can can be a hindrance more than a help or trying to throw as a grenade will not work either

No - I'm thinking of my daughter engaed in 10-pin bowling. :-D :-D :-D

At one work event we were tied with the team in the lane beside us - got right down to the last ball - and she managed to lob her ball such that it bounced over the lane dividers into their gully.. Barnes-Wallace would have been proud of her!! :-D :-D :-D

ok here is one set of rules but the set we will use is done with round balls instead of cheeses

The skittles are about 15 cm high, cylindrical at the bottom but widening higher up then tapering to a shallow point, which leaves them slightly top heavy. Traditionally the skittles and the cheeses are made of English hardwood. The cheeses measure about 10cm across

For each turn a player throws three balls at the skittles which start standing in the classic diamond pattern. If all the skittles are toppled after the first or second throws, they are reset and the player throws his remaining balls at the newly set skittles, adding his scores together. Theoretical a player might knock down all nine skittles with the first throw and do the same on their second throw, offering the possibility of the skittles being set up a third time for the final balle and a maximum theoretical score of 27 points.

have the lads who are going to set up being issued with body armour this year and have life insurance policies given to them

They will be fine Dave, all three of them ride moto cross bikes and stunt bike so they are used to bumps and bangs. Dazzer the little fat one has been in and out of hospital more times than iv had hot dinners. We really should put his stabilizers back on :rofl: :rofl:

What we need to do is spice the game up a bit, any ideas :dunno:. I think the blind fold should be brought into play. any more ideas will be greatfully received. :tup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Welsh Worriers demand a dope test!:cool2::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why do you think you have a chance of winning it :-D :rofl:

Ashley

From the champs team

Guest AMVG
Well - you could have been mate - but I'm not sure you were prepared to pay the price the wife and family would have extracted!!! :evil:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: