Cheap Ferrets

ferret

HI Folks,

There are a couple of very cheap Ferrets on Milweb! A Mk 1 and Mk1/2, both on £3250. They are situated in the south! If they were up north I would buy both, definitely some profit in them.

I know some people on here have stated they would like a Ferret! I doubt you see many at this price.

Chris

I sold this one earlier this year, It looks better than it is because I took the time to wash it, and take a good photo! It was bear in the fighting compartment. No MG mount bins etc. I paid £3100 sold £5100 after 2 weeks.

Its all about presentation!

I sold this one earlier this year, It looks better than it is because I took the time to wash it, and take a good photo! It was bear in the fighting compartment. No MG mount bins etc. I paid £3100 sold £5100 after 2 weeks.

Its all about presentation!

just goes to show,..................'supply and demand',.............either you were very lucky re buyer paying that amount,.........or there were not any others about, etc...........maybe's a little of both. ;-)

Reflecting back your probably right Lee Enfield, there were some others around at the time but were expensive £7k plus.

Also the day I advertised, CMV March ed came out with a full spread on the merits of Ferrets.

The other factors maybe that there isn't that much for sale up this way (the north).