Supacat Identification sought

robin craig

Question

Dear All,

A completely random sighting on a documentary last night sent me on a hunt again.

Dave Dunn In California USA always claimed seeing a Supacat in the aftermath of the Pentagon plane crash on 9/11.

I never for one minute ever doubted him, I just don't have the access to the same footage.

Tonight it looks as if I found it.

On the vehicle is what looks like a UK licence plate, can anyone decipher it, i don't have great imagery skilss but some of you do, so can anyone help please?

I found it at minute 7.07 on this clip

9 answers to this question

Well gosh golly thank you all so much.  A bit of an old post but replies are always gratefully received.

I'm surprised that I didn't get an automatic forum alert but hey ho. Now I will talk to Supacat to get some insight now I have a starting point.

Thank you all

further DVLA info. S157 FTA 1998 Black  Diesel Supacat, the last uk road tax expired in 2007, Export marker, marked as Yes, presume exported in or after 2007, also it was civilian registered as new in 1998 which would mean it was probably a Supacat factory demonstration or test vehicle  but it never entered military service

Edited by Nick Johns
  • Like 1