For Sale - M416 Trailer

Barrie

For Sale.

M416 trailer in very, very good condition.

The data plate indicates it was manufactured in December 1965 and issued later that month.

It is complete with rubberised canvas cover and frame to raise the centre of the canvas to stop water pooling.

Several years ago the tub was taken off the chassis and everything was cleaned and painted, the underside of the tub with ‘Waxoyl’ chassis paint. There is no rust other than a few spots of light surface rust where the paint has been worn inside the tub by camping equipment.

There are lights fitted to the trailer which need re-wiring. Tyres are good condition 700x16 bar grips. The hand-brake and brakes work as they should.

The trailer is always garaged.

The only reason I’m selling is that I don’t use it anymore and need the room for another vehicle (!)

Priced at a very reasonable - £700.00 (ovno) – Collected from South Wales.

btrichards@hotmail.com

07889 434921

attachment.php?attachmentid=129110&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=129111&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=129112&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=129113&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=129114&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=129115&stc=1

1A.jpg

1B.jpg

1C.jpg

1D.jpg

1E.jpg

1F.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
For Sale.

M416 trailer in very, very good condition.

The data plate indicates it was manufactured in December 1965 and issued later that month.

It is complete with rubberised canvas cover and frame to raise the centre of the canvas to stop water pooling.

Several years ago the tub was taken off the chassis and everything was cleaned and painted, the underside of the tub with ‘Waxoyl’ chassis paint. There is no rust other than a few spots of light surface rust where the paint has been worn inside the tub by camping equipment.

There are lights fitted to the trailer which need re-wiring. Tyres are good condition 700x16 bar grips. The hand-brake and brakes work as they should.

The trailer is always garaged.

The only reason I’m selling is that I don’t use it anymore and need the room for another vehicle (!)

Priced at a very reasonable - £700.00 (ovno) – Collected from South Wales.

btrichards@hotmail.com

07889 434921

attachment.php?attachmentid=129110&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=129111&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=129112&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=129113&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=129114&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=129115&stc=1

Has now been SOLD.